Devon Pixies Tea House
Celebrate Connect Catchup
55 Quinzeh Creek Road, Logan Village
Open Tuesday to Saturday 10am - 230pm
0449 285 277
High Tea Logan
Enjoy A Touch of True English Sophistication During High Tea in Logan
What Sets Devon Pixies Apart Regarding Devonshire Tea in Logan Village
What You Can Expect from Devon Pixies as a Teahouse in Logan Village
History of Cream Tea in Logan
At Devon Pixies, you can enjoy the delicate art of high tea in Logan. We offer a sophisticated fusion of fine baked goods and vintage china to bring you a classic experience of style and elegance. Treat yourself to a delectable affair resembling a different time from a different world, celebrate new life entering this world by letting us host your baby shower in Logan or speak to us about classic birthday ideas in Logan.
Pre-book our service for a delightful encounter creating the most treasured memories during your special occasion. Our team goes beyond expectations to deliver a traditional high tea surpassing your dreams of such a fine affair to celebrate any kind of glorious moment in life.
• We freshly prepare every delicious bite of baked delights on your plate to ensure impeccable quality and taste. We can also adapt our menu to your dietary needs. Speak to us about our menu requirements for any baby shower high tea in Logan. Maybe you need a dairy-free high tea in Logan or gluten-free options. We can even deliver vegan solutions if it is what you need to be the perfect host to the elegant affair.
• Our fine tea house is the perfect venue to celebrate the union of love. Your bridal shower high tea in Logan can be a vintage affair or old-world style, and divine baked goods served on the finest china, truly a classic affair, the perfect setting to capture these moments eternally.
• For children's parties in Logan, we offer a variety of package options to suit your budget and preferences. We love to spend these big moments in life with the little people around us and want to make the day a special one with a selection of pastries and scones, decorated cupcakes and dainty sandwiches. For drink options, we offer a choice between flavoured milk or home-made lemonade.
• We are always aiming to be much more than merely your favoured venue for high tea in Logan Village. All children's parties come with options such as themed decorations. You can also book the wonder of mystical magic for the youngsters' entertainment or artistic face painting. Cupcake decoration is another fun and exciting way to entertain the little ones. So, why not let them play dress up and have fun in a world of magic and wonder.
The care and attention we put into every little detail of your event is the result of a life-long passion for creating splendour through baked goodness, freshness and a divine taste affair.
- • Our team puts in a lot of care and attention to bring you a unique event for your bridal shower in Logan, or whatever moment you are celebrating. We handpick all our teas from a selection of local blends, complementing one another and infusing brilliantly with the tastes you can indulge in from our menu.
• We prepare our freshly baked goods from traditional recipes to ensure your Devonshire tea in Logan is an authentic one. We like to bring the tradition from British soil onto our local shores as a wonderful way to keep a time gone by, alive. A period resembling an era in history when life was moving a little slower and taking the time out of your day to indulge, was the norm.
• You can enjoy tea time served on the most spectacular fine vintage china, another way in which we recreate the elegance of a forgotten age. At Deluxe Pixies, our goal remains to deliver memorable moments and a little indulgence beyond your average daily routine.
• Within the limits of transforming modern-day events into celebrations showcasing an age of class, culture and courtesy, we offer a variety and options and flexibility to provide according to your needs and wants. We can adapt our menu options and can cater for a wide range of dietary requirements.
• We shop for all our fresh ingredients from local suppliers to deliver only the freshest goodness to your plate. It helps us to be more flexible in answering your requests and deliver on the adjustments you might have to your menu.
• Taking the time out to enjoy life is a key ingredient to happiness. Thus, we do so regularly when hosting events simply because life is good. Follow us and stay updated on our events. These are moments offering you the excuse to sit down and relax and discuss ideas or chit-chat with those you care about over a fresh scone with organic strawberry jam, topped with a dollop of fresh cream.
• Do you want the divine dainty delights but have a specific venue in mind? We’re happy to offer you our high tea in a box option. It allows you to take away the magnificent goodness and serves it where it suits you best.
Let's step back in history as far as the middle of the 1700s. Imagine a time in British history when the class difference was the norm of the day. Society expected the leisure class to care for the working class in their service. It was during this age when high tea became the norm as it was a meal served to workmen, nothing more than a mere lunch on the go. These hard-working men would traditionally enjoy their bites standing around, picking on cakes and scones and little bites of cheese on toast.
As time went by, these kinds of light meal events turned into a moment diarised on your social calendar, if you were part of the leisure group in society. It became a regular timeslot in the agendas of the ladies and gentlemen of the time. It was a time to bite on something substantial before heading out for your recreational activities of the evening such as the theatre or a show, or simply playing cards with friends. As the English supper was typically served much later in the evening, high tea was the perfect opportunity to carry you through until your next meal.
It was also probably during one of these occasions when John Montagu came up with the idea of putting a bit of meat between two slices of bread. As Montagu was the fourth Earl of Sandwich, this revolutionary bite soon took on the name sandwich, a regular feature on the high tea menu.
Devon Pixies opened our doors in 2012 in Logan Village. Our vision is to create a space of serenity and relaxation, a place where you can celebrate milestone moments in life with your loved ones or turn any moment into a celebration while indulging in the British experience of a traditional high tea.
Not only are we indulging the local community in a spectacular taste sensation, but we also support the local economy as we source our fresh produce from suppliers around us and rely on their quality as they rely on our support.
We invite you to make any day a celebratory day. Transform the mundane moments in spectacular memories and indulge in the rich history of sophisticated culture. Contact us and let's discuss your unique requirements for your special event and how we can make your day a glorious one.
We reckon life is enough reason for daily celebration, so if time constraints drag you down, make an appointment with your diary to indulge in a little old-world nostalgia.